STEERING LEGAL UAE *
Abu Dhabi Dubaï
14th Floor WeWork Hub71 Ethra Building, #205,
Al Khatem Tower Garhoud
Adgm Square, Al Maryah Island
Tél. : +971 (0) 4 51 35 220 Tél.: +971 (0)4 51 35 220
Email : email@example.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in the United Arab Emirates, Steering Legal advises companies and entrepreneurs as they set up or expand their businesses throughout the Middle East (in particular the UAE, Qatar and Oman) and West Africa.
Sitting at the crossroads of Europe, Asia and Africa, the United Arab Emirates (and especially Dubai) have the latest in ultra-modern infrastructure and offer the perfect setting and showcase for international expansion.
The team has built up extensive expertise in relocation consulting (choosing company status, commercial partners, etc.), and helping French companies thrive in this exceptionally dynamic zone.
The Dubai office works primarily in the following fields:
- Company creation and set-up support
- Purchase and sale of companies
- Mergers, splits, top-level operations, restructuring
- Negotiation and establishment of international contracts (distribution, agency, franchise, hotel management and industrial infrastructure agreements)
We can come on board in a wide range of sectors, and our team has exceptional expertise in the following industries:
- Construction and public works
- Automobile distribution
- Hotels, resorts and tourism
- Energy and mining
- Agriculture, food and drink
- Perfumes and cosmetics
- Communication and marketing
* In partnership with Ali Naqi Advocates and Legal Consultants