The National Protocol to ensure the health and safety of company employees in the face of the Covid-19 epidemic in France has been updated on January 6, 2021.
The main updates to this guide of good practices relate to :
- The generalization of telework for eligible areas of activities with the possibility of working face-to-face once a week. For this, employees should express their request and the employer shall agree;
- Telephone or video-conferencing should be favored for the meetings’ organization and in-person meetings should remain for exceptional circumstances ;
- Use of the TousAntiCovid application to facilitate the follow-up of contact cases ;
- The suspension of employees’ social gatherings at the workplace ;
- The protection of people at risk of severe forms of the Covid-19.
For more information : https://www.gouvernement.fr/sites/default/files/cfiles/protocole-national-sante-securite-en-entreprise.pdf