STEERING LEGAL Abidjan *
Cocody les Deux-Plateaux |COCOCE SIDECI
Rue K113 – Villa 155 | 08 BP 2741 Abidjan 08
Tel. : +225 05 99 44 43
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to guarantee real support for its clients, French and European companies, in their development policies in Africa, Steering Legal set up in the Ivory Coast in 2018, through a partnership with the law firm EKA, headed by Maître Elie Koné, with whom Steering Legal has been collaborating for several years.
From Abidjan, the EKA law firm is developing its activity in all West African countries. It regularly assists French and international groups in their local investments in the context of:
- M&A operations
- Negotiation of international or local contracts, under private or public law
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), a field in which he is particularly well known
- Litigation and arbitration, areas in which it has solid experience.
This partnership allows Steering Legal to:
- Accompany and develop the presence of its clients in Côte d’Ivoire and in West Africa,
- Provide its clients with all the necessary legal support, by being physically present on site
- Support them in their development, in particular in the context of the creation of local entities, equity investments, acquisitions or participation in tenders or privatisations
- Be able to rely on the permanent presence, experience and know-how of Mr. Elie Koné and his teams
- Benefit from experienced local resources, perfect knowledge of the continent and a network of local correspondents in Africa meeting the same quality criteria
- Offer its clients access to multidisciplinary, mobile teams working in French, English, Arabic, Portuguese and Chinese.
*In partnership with the law firm EKA